- Our Centres
- Contact Us
Epworth Sleep Evaluation
You should be evaluated by a trained professional if you meet one of the following OR your results to the Epworth test below are 6 or greater.
1. You do not wake feeling refreshed and rested.
2. You often experience morning headaches.
3. You or your sleep partner identify that you choke, gasp or stop breathing during sleep.
0 = no chance of dozing
1 = slight chance of dozing
2 = moderate chance of dozing
3 = high chance of dozing
Situation / Chance of Dozing (score 0-3)
1. Sitting and reading =
2. Watching TV =
3. Sitting inactive in a public place (e.g. theater or a meeting) =
4. As a passenger in a car for an hour without a break =
5. Lying down to rest in the afternoon when circumstances permit =
6. Sitting and talking to someone =
7. Sitting quietly after a lunch without alcohol =
8. In a car, while stopped for a few minutes in traffic =